Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SnipedYou
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 14

    #2326
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    OH GOD.

    MORE METALLICA. =D

    I'd love to see Blackened in GH3, I wonder what THEY would come up with. I like seeing how GH and RB make their charts, because some of the duplicates that they have in both games have pretty notable differences in their charts.
    Yup, but RB butchered NotB in my opinion.

    Comment

    • Tibs
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #2327
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      Look at you, big lady on campus, dutchess of the deli meats, playing some GH and might get it for the PS2, oohhh, la-de-dahhhh.

      ...

      I might pick it up for the PS3... even though I already have it for the PS2.
      If you do, I can probably get you all the DLC for free. <3

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #2328
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        -3 on Play With Me, downstrummning. Hands down my best ever score on GH2 engine.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • ddranthony92
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 487

          #2329
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          -3 on Play With Me, downstrummning. Hands down my best ever score on GH2 engine.
          Play With Me is probably one of the reasons why i actually play that game when i can, i love that song.
          XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
          Games:
          Call of Duty 4
          Rock Band
          Rock Band 2

          Wanna see ?!?!?

          How about my !?!?!

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #2330
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            TTFAF is FC'd

            just FYI
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #2331
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              WHAT!!!

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #2332
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Last edited by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR; 06-4-2008, 01:30 AM.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • ddr_f4n
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 3807

                  #2333
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  ...Oh my god. He FC'd the retardly hard chart.

                  Now he must FC The Devil Went Down to Georgia.
                  Out Now!


                  Older Releases:
                  Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                  Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                  東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                  Comment

                  • s0ulst0n3
                    <SPACE FOR RENT>
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2076

                    #2334
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Now he needs to do it with precision mode.
                    PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                    ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                    Comment

                    • LLaMaSaUceYup
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3759

                      #2335
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Just a quick question, What guitar hero games can you play using the Xbox.
                      I'm not willing to buy another ps2, and don't have the $$$ for a 360.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #2336
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Originally posted by LLaMaSaUceYup
                        Just a quick question, What guitar hero games can you play using the Xbox.
                        I'm not willing to buy another ps2, and don't have the $$$ for a 360.
                        None of them.

                        You can get GH3 for PC, though.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #2337
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          None of them.

                          You can get GH3 for PC, though.
                          Screw that, dog.

                          Go with a freeware clone if you're gonna be getting it on PC.

                          Comment

                          • tha Guardians
                            MCDC 2011
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1680

                            #2338
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Omfg Ttfaf Fc =ooooooooooooooo

                            Hoorah!!

                            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Reach
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 7471

                              #2339
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Yay, Chris finally did it. The consistency that man has in order to be able to pull that off is amazing. I have no idea how he does it.

                              I thought the reaction was pretty nonchalant though. Honestly, I would have jumped from my seat, screamed up a storm and then smashed my guitar over the TV (I've wanted to several times anyway, at least that would give me a good reason to).

                              Comment

                              • sasukekun997
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 101

                                #2340
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Originally posted by natetheffrer
                                I dont like how it dosent grade your timing.
                                I don't see why it matters... Why does it need too when it plays the song when you hit it anyways?

                                I have only played Beatmania and DDR/ITG (As far as arcade rythem games go...) and only guitar hero for the home (Besides ITG ps2 and I own ALL ddr games for the ps2 up to date... american... besides the disney one that came out...)
                                Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                                ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
                                Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                                Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
                                I love you Cherokee!!

                                Comment

                                Working...