Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #2206
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    omg guys me and my friend got 10mil in dragonforce coop yesterday

    ok i lied i just wanted to impress you guyz ;____;

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Reach
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 7471

      #2207
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Chris has been improving so quickly...I think it's going to happen, and soon.





      I think he's just going to FC it pretty soon and not pull a HA and spend months at -1 or so. It's mostly just the bridge - other than that this guy is so bloody good he has nothing to worry about aside from a few tapping chokes...mostly only what the and the end of twin solo. He has absolutely no problem with the snake (although had originally said it was impossible XD)...I'd laugh if he choked during almost there or you rock though. His heart would be beating so fast it's a possibility.

      He must also be squeezing the **** out of this song. His score is almost as high as the bot FC video on youtube o_O
      Last edited by Reach; 04-17-2008, 02:56 PM.

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #2208
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Video of proof before score Reach posted:



        Yup, he'll FC it eventually, probably before I return.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • SnipedYou
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 14

          #2209
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Yea, Iamchris4life is insane at every and all rhythm games. He almost FCed Move Along expert drums after 4 days of owning rock band if I remember correctly.

          Meanwhile, I'm in the process of creating my GH2 custom disc. Ughh, its a pain swapping all the charts and mp3s, may take a week, but I'll get it eventually.

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #2210
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Ahh, Move Along. Hunky song, that one.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • Tibs
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #2211
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              5* TWIE finerly. Only TTFAF left now.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • SnipedYou
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 14

                #2212
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Nice I've still got 5 left: RaBl, TWIE, TTL, NFMH, and TTFAF, although RaBl, TWIE, and TTL I should get in the next few days if I decide to play.

                Oh yea, got FC #21 the other day: School's Out, finally managed to figure out the one part of the solo

                Still got some easy FCs left too, like Hit Me With your Best Shot, and Reptilia which I should get tonight or tomorrow

                I should have my custom disc ready by tonight too, Yay!
                Last edited by SnipedYou; 04-19-2008, 01:23 PM.

                Comment

                • tha Guardians
                  MCDC 2011
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1680

                  #2213
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Originally posted by SnipedYou
                  Yea, Iamchris4life is insane at every and all rhythm games. He almost FCed Move Along expert drums after 4 days of owning rock band if I remember correctly.

                  Meanwhile, I'm in the process of creating my GH2 custom disc. Ughh, its a pain swapping all the charts and mp3s, may take a week, but I'll get it eventually.

                  Actually like -5, but still really good.
                  I can't even 5* that song.

                  I could on real drums, but I suck at RB drums.

                  Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                  can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • alster1
                    What is this I don't even
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 948

                    #2214
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    aight my little update on ghetto ghII...
                    so far i've beaten every song on expert except less talk more rokk, free bird, and jordan... i just beat hangar 18 today (holy moses) got an 85% 4 star on it... i feel accomplished

                    Comment

                    • Rad3n
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 70

                      #2215
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      1,000,000 on Less Talk More Rokk is impossible, sorry.
                      checked back..... 2x expert was over 700,000.... not 1,000,000. Shame :'(

                      Honest mistake. I'll see if I can get a picture..... sorry for exadurating :'(

                      Comment

                      • Tibs
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #2216
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        986k on Ernten Was Wie Saen. Me on Lead, my friend on Bass.

                        99% for me. He probably got 100% or 99%.

                        1337 note streak lololol.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • Rad3n
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 70

                          #2217
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          That song went for ages

                          I wonder what 2x expert TTFTF 100% with perfect star power would be?

                          Comment

                          • Tibs
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #2218
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            probably around 1.5-1.6 million

                            ps 987k on ewws oh god

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • sasukekun997
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 101

                              #2219
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              I am pretty good @ it but here's MY question: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PASS THE BEGINNING TO TTFAF?!?
                              Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                              ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
                              Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                              Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
                              I love you Cherokee!!

                              Comment

                              • Tibs
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 5235

                                #2220
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                move your fingers really fast

                                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                                Comment

                                Working...