Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OMG its HIM
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 667

    #2251
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    guitar hero is fairly easy exept for the orange keys sometimes
    AAA-5
    FC's-102
    Best AAA-Pita
    Best FC-Piano Etude

    <He Got Laid
    Originally posted by djshox
    I will kill you.

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #2252
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      No doubt doesn't have any songs in GH, and what's hole in the earth?
      Unless these are DLC songs, I don't pay for stuff, sorry

      I played avalancha yesterday, I forget how it went for the most part, but I probably could. I don't like ruby that much, but I got -1 or 2 on it sightread, haven't played since. Talk dirty to me is just really long, I could get it though.

      I want enlightened guitarist achievement that way I won't look like I suck
      Although like 65% of kids on xbl cheated for that achievement.

      GJ on the knights of cydonia FC, that's intense ;o
      Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-1-2008, 02:26 PM.

      Comment

      • s0ulst0n3
        <SPACE FOR RENT>
        • Sep 2006
        • 2076

        #2253
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Originally posted by [TeRa]
        No doubt doesn't have any songs in GH, and what's hole in the earth?
        Unless these are DLC songs, I don't pay for stuff, sorry
        Yeah, they are DLC. Get the classic rock pack, they are fun.

        I played avalancha yesterday, I forget how it went for the most part, but I probably could. I don't like ruby that much, but I got -1 or 2 on it sightread, haven't played since. Talk dirty to me is just really long, I could get it though.
        Get Ruby, easy 100%, haha. Barracuda I got sightread, so you probably would be able to get it - use index and middle finger for orange and blue trill if your pinky and ring are slow.

        I want enlightened guitarist achievement that way I won't look like I suck
        Although like 65% of kids on xbl cheated for that achievement.
        Haha, I know what you mean. I got the achievement for like 6 of my friends. :P

        GJ on the knights of cydonia FC, that's intense ;o
        Thanks, lol. Took me long enough to get. Working on Johnny I hardly Knew Ya, but I always get -1 or 2 during the jacky bridge part.
        PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
        ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #2254
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          4 Starred ttfaf, 406k

          Edit: Just FC'd Can't Be Saved (239k, I don't know where to use star power so I just use it at random different spots every run, I should learn to path, I have a non-FC score of 257k on it), I really really like this song, so I'll still be playing it a lot. Probably one of my most played songs in the game? ttfaf is probably my most played due to whoring when I can't do the beginning or back when I couldn't pass, which I today passed without star power

          I guess I'll go get reptilia like I wanted to >.>

          Really close to 5 starring Take This Life, really like that song, I'll probably get it later tonight or tomorrow if I try a couple times

          Edit2: Almost forgot, I made a video yesterday, I actually made 2 videos, but the other isn't worth uploading at all.
          Helicopter FC 350k - http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...licopter-1.flv
          4th FC on this, I should really stop playing it rofl
          Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-1-2008, 08:03 PM.

          Comment

          • s0ulst0n3
            <SPACE FOR RENT>
            • Sep 2006
            • 2076

            #2255
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Haha nice stuff Tera.

            I got -1 as my best on Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya, then I gave up. I moved on to Number of The Beast and finally FC'ed it. Took me 5 or 6 tries, though. On another note, I finally got around to playing the boring No Doubt songs and FC'ed them all sightread. Bad SP paths though.
            PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
            ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #2256
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              God, I don't want another 'drumming sim' I have to get good at
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #2257
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                ****ING MUSE PACK

                ****ING STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

                ****ING CAPS

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Telvanni_guard
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 1031

                  #2258
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Scorehero Muse Info Link

                  Comment

                  • tha Guardians
                    MCDC 2011
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1680

                    #2259
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by [TeRa]
                    Just FC'd Can't Be Saved (239k, I don't know where to use star power
                    2- Next note (whammy and squeeze)
                    2- Next note (whammy and squeeze)
                    2- Second set of the (YO) chords (squeeze)
                    2- (YBO) chords (squeeze)

                    As close to optimal as I can get. Unless you're amazing at whammying and squeezing (isn't your whammy bar broken?), I'd go with this path.

                    Should get you 293k with a good run.

                    Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                    can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2260
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      ****ING MUSE PACK
                      WHAT

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #2261
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        If you guys haven't gotten the Muse pack yet you're really missing out. Well worth it.

                        Exo-Politics - Easy song. First song I FC'd sightread.

                        Stockholm Syndrome - This song alone was almost worth the download. The intro was kinda hard for me the first time, but eventually I was able to get it down, for the most part. Then, most of the song was strumming, which I'm terrible at, but it was still pretty cool.

                        Supermassive Black Hole - I should have FC'd this sightread too. There is one bo trill during the solo that killed me because I wasn't ready for it. Aside from that, it's just like Exo-Politics.

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • tha Guardians
                          MCDC 2011
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1680

                          #2262
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          My credit card won't charge on the 360 anymore for some reason.
                          I really need the Muse pack

                          Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                          can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • Mario91
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 146

                            #2263
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            new to this thread....

                            how do i get my fc for Guitar Hero 3?

                            and im not pro at GH3 but i can play at least 8 on expert the rest i can play almost all hard but a few like: dragonforce adn some bonus songs...

                            so hit me up cuz bored on wifi

                            Comment

                            • daf4lif
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1

                              #2264
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              good i guess at GH3 so ya hit me up on wifi because super board and lookin for friends and people to beat!

                              Comment

                              • tha Guardians
                                MCDC 2011
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1680

                                #2265
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                ...umm, what?

                                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...