Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Tasselfoot[1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
[1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
[1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to. -
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
gj responding to a post made 2 years ago :high5:Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Lol off-topic thread.
Anyways...prepared to be shocked!:
Yeah...it's definitely not just about the guitars in a game called Guitar Hero. Definitely not. Next thing you know, they'll end up being Rock Band Hero!Speaking in the May issue of Conde Nast Portfolio magazine, Activision CEO Bobby Kotick revealed some of Guitar Hero's future plans. Other instruments are apparently getting the Hero treatment, including vocals. The fourth installment of the franchise will also let players jam along with local bands from their area.
"It's not just about guitars," Kotick says. "We'll include a lot of other instruments, vocals. It will help us expand internationally. It's the first game we've had in which we can use local content and local bands."
I sense MORE lawsuits.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
I really don't think Harmonix are gonna sue over this, considering drummania and singstar existed before rockband.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
whatever happened to guitar freaks? i've ony seen one in the arcade in mission valley, san diego.
世界のあらゆるキャンデーの子供へのPLUR。Comment
-
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
In the belly of a shark solo A+B FC, no point to the video really, I was just bored
Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Activision isn't stupid. They have lawyers. If they make GH have more instruments, it will almost certainly be legal (at least, to the extent that Harmonix probably won't be able to sue them immediately for blatant infringement).4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!
Originally posted by Boogiebearuse ur bain. Itz there for a reason.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
QFT.
Also, just 100% Don't Hold Back, 1 over strum but good SP path. That song really annoyed me for a bit.PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
I really don't think Harmonix is going to sue.
But I'm going to be extremely entertained when the putzes at Activision attempt to jump the bar Rock Band set, only to get it caught in their groins.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
465960 on TTFAF, 50k higher than my old best D:
Maybe I'll actually work on this song now.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Yay, passed devil went down to georgia, horrible 81% 261k 3 star rofl, finally passed everything though
now to work on FC's
current FC's: Mississippi queen, Bulls on parade, When you were young, Miss murder, Helicopter, Closer, Generation Rock, Metal Heavy Lady, Radio Song
There's more I could get right now, I'ma go get reptilia.Last edited by [TeRa]; 04-30-2008, 10:05 PM.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
The whole Guitar Hero making other instruments for the game thing could've been taken from Attack of the Show's Kevin Pereira's chat with... I think... the CEO of Activision on AOTS's segment, The Loop. Kevin trapped him and forced him to say there would be other instruments involved, such as the keyboard, drums, etc.
Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingerscan someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure
Originally posted by SynthlightI need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.
Cheers,
SynthlightComment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
There are some very easy ones you could get. If you haven't tried these already, try Avalancha, Ruby, Talk Dirty To Me, Hole In The Earth, and all of the No Doubt songs.Yay, passed devil went down to georgia, horrible 81% 261k 3 star rofl, finally passed everything though
now to work on FC's
current FC's: Mississippi queen, Bulls on parade, When you were young, Miss murder, Helicopter, Closer, Generation Rock, Metal Heavy Lady, Radio Song
There's more I could get right now, I'ma go get reptilia.
PS - on a note, I FC'ed Knights Of Cydonia exp. That song is too f***ed up and took me forever.PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

Comment





Comment