Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #2221
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    No, it's Magic.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • tha Guardians
      MCDC 2011
      • Nov 2006
      • 1680

      #2222
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Originally posted by sasukekun997
      I am pretty good @ it but here's MY question: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PASS THE BEGINNING TO TTFAF?!?
      I never miss a note in the beginning.

      What I do is I hold down green and red in the beginning, and strum the first red note with my elbow. Continuing to hold down green, I use my right index, middle, and ring fingers to tap the other buttons, but you have to make sure you tap it quick enough or light enough to hit the next green note.

      Other people are good enough to pass the intro using one hand on the fret board.

      Anyway, you should be able to beat most of Expert before you even try.
      It took me about 2 hours of practice to be able to do it, and about a week to get where I never miss a note.

      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Tibs
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #2223
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        1 Mil on Ernten Was Wir Saen co-op :cigs:

        also career total: 12,263,078. i remember when i was struggling to break 9mil hur hur hur.

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #2224
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Grats. I've been trying to get online with Shash to do that one myself.

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • Tibs
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 5235

            #2225
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            520k on stricken :V

            also finally got round to learning to tap ttfaf haha

            Metal covers of vidya game songs

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #2226
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              385k on TTFAF, I won't feel so horrible at the game when I 4 star it.
              381k on video first try, which was an nice improvement from my old 316k.
              405k on One, leaving me with only Raining Blood to 5 star on the set list. (have 204k on Raining Blood, could get the 5 star on a good run)
              Failed Victory Solo R on TDWDTG, first time ever getting that far
              Full combo'd both solos on In The Belly Of A Shark, -18 though, can't do the beginning stuff to good.
              348k on Helicopter FC (got 345k twice with -1, so I might be able to get 350k+ if I try again)

              Broke my guitar like 2 weeks ago, got a new one probably 4 days after, it feels different although it's the same, just gotta use it a lot.

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #2227
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                100% barracuda, minus celcius, prayer of the refugee

                this game is getting ungodly boring again i need to get oblivion back ;_;

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #2228
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  where did rock band's uk release get body-checked across the calendar to last time anyway
                  Last edited by Tokzic; 04-27-2008, 09:40 AM.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Tibs
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #2229
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    may 23rd on xbox 360 (sethsquall), august 29th for ps3 (me)

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2230
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      i think it's time to purchase a 360, tibs

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tibs
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #2231
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        i need a new computer and mp3 player badly. i also want a psp maybe. rock band will cost £180 when it comes out.

                        i have no job and no money.

                        i dont think a 360 is a good idea.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #2232
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          i also want a psp maybe.
                          believe me no you don't

                          My uncle gave me a PSP a year ago. I borrowed a few games I was interested in when I got it, and haven't gamed on it since. I surf the internet on it when I'm stuck in hospital. That's about it.

                          It's not like I don't do portable gaming, either, because I play my DS endlessly. It's just... $40 for a portable game? no thanks i'll just download them for free on my ds

                          also oops this is a guitar hero thread okay ending the hijacking now

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #2233
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            I'll sell you my PSP, Tibs.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • tha Guardians
                              MCDC 2011
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1680

                              #2234
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              I'll sell you my dore, misguided thread.

                              Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                              can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • Tibs
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 5235

                                #2235
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                believe me no you don't

                                My uncle gave me a PSP a year ago. I borrowed a few games I was interested in when I got it, and haven't gamed on it since. I surf the internet on it when I'm stuck in hospital. That's about it.

                                It's not like I don't do portable gaming, either, because I play my DS endlessly. It's just... $40 for a portable game? no thanks i'll just download them for free on my ds

                                also oops this is a guitar hero thread okay ending the hijacking now
                                I want a psp because my friend can hack it or whatever for me so I can download any psp, psx, genesis, snes, nes, etc game on it for free and play them on the bus to college.

                                Also fc paint it black. career total 12,439,689. I think I'm probably like top 20 on psn by now. D:

                                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                                Comment

                                Working...