Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #1471
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Originally posted by BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
    1 song left on Expert! Damn One, although now I beat it I feel sooo accomplished! Now I have just Raining Blood left. =/
    Yea that's where I was when I said fck it to guitar hero. I couldn't hit the mosh section on slow. It just sucks far too much. =/
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #1472
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...uitar-Hero-III

      Hilarious. And true.

      All of you jerks who told me that I sucked, I'm not alone. So hah.

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #1473
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Yahtzee is hilarious.

        Yes, it is way harder to beat hard mode on 3 than it was on 2; and yes, 5*ing Raining Blood on expert does mean you're a damn freak. But I think that any gamer worth his salt should be able to pass it on hard with enough practice. It's just that Raining Blood kind of isn't worth it because grinding that freak just isn't fun.

        btw, amazing:

        Sir,

        I take issue with
        your claim and believe
        you are a knob
        Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 12-12-2007, 06:54 PM.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #1474
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          hahaha

          Although that comment about Tom Morello was uncalled for, that guy is an amazing guitarist.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • -paexaea-
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            • Apr 2007
            • 4611

            #1475
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Lou on hard can suck my dick. Seriously.

            I still can't beat that ****er ;_;
            See you, Space Cowboy.

            Comment

            • sjoecool1991
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 2302

              #1476
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Originally posted by -paexaea-
              Lou on hard can suck my dick. Seriously.

              I still can't beat that ****er ;_;
              Took me 6 tries for Lou on Hard.
              Took me 1 try for Expert.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #1477
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Originally posted by Squeek
                http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...uitar-Hero-III

                Hilarious. And true.

                All of you jerks who told me that I sucked, I'm not alone. So hah.
                I had no idea that guy was the guy that made 5 Days a Stranger/7 Days a Skeptic etc etc.

                I friggin' love those games.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #1478
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Another reason Hard is sometimes more difficult than Expert.

                  I said it before and I'll say it again. Tier 8 of Expert is impossible for your average player.

                  I've now 5-starred 32/42 songs on Expert and 40/42 on Hard. ROFL GUESS WHICH ONES.
                  Last edited by Squeek; 12-12-2007, 10:19 PM.

                  Comment

                  • All_That_Chaz
                    Supreme Dictator For Life
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 5874

                    #1479
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    more or less everything he said was spot on. i'll give him that. even though jordan is retardedly hard and ill never pass it the game is still fun. guitar hero three inexplicably just makes guitar hero less fun to play.

                    and god dammit it needs co-op quickplay!
                    Back to "Back to Earth"
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    god dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #1480
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      People who have XBox Live got it patched in for free rofl owned

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #1481
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        People who have XBox Live got it patched in for free rofl owned
                        People who have the Wii version force Activision to spend money fixing their mistake rather than forcing consumers to take up hard drive space on a problem that should've been fixed with bug testing.

                        Comment

                        • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 559

                          #1482
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Haha, that video was hilarious.

                          Butit just takes a lot of practice. Nobody can clear stuff like Raining Blood on their first try, it just takes hours of practicing HOs and POs. I was lucky on Hard, I could survive the Mosh still in the yellow life area. If I can do it, anybody can!

                          Comment

                          • Telvanni_guard
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 1031

                            #1483
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            I'm glad I didn't buy Guitar Hero 3, but I need to get off my ass sometime and rent the damn thing.

                            Comment

                            • sjoecool1991
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2302

                              #1484
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              I just got the Search And Destroy achievement (15 wins in a row without hosting a game)
                              now working on Life Of The Party (15 wins in a row while hosting a game)

                              Comment

                              • _pandaman_
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 479

                                #1485
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                ps3 and 360 both have hyperspeed online now. came in a patch.

                                And yes, yahtzee is ****in hilarious. I always look forward to wednesday

                                Comment

                                Working...