Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DoctorSerpentine
    Banned
    • Nov 2007
    • 412

    #1981
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Awesome job tibs.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #1982
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      100% WITH ****ING OVERSTRUMS ON TWIE

      gaah
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Tibs
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #1983
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        I lied about not being able to top NotB haha. 584k with a new path.

        Also 308k on Don't Hold Back yes.

        Also 417k on TTFAF weeeee 4 starrrrs.

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • Reach
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 7471

          #1984
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Rofl 95% on TTFAF. Eat it.

          Only 674k XD BEAT SHASH BY 1K!!!!

          I botched sections during sp like 4 times, which alone is at least like 20k points lost. Also botched silly easy parts...I should be able to break 700k easily =/

          149k on Nothing for me here just for lols 8)

          edit: Woah. After beating myself to death over Nothing for me here for like an hour in practice mode, I got 99% 255k first try LMAO WOW! Once I could hit the chorus this song bit the dust. FC'able now ;o
          Last edited by Reach; 02-27-2008, 11:28 AM.

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #1985
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Haha nice Reach, on my 673k run I completely ****ed up the Rampaging Dragons part under SP and lost like 20k right then and there >_> chokes suck.

            Nice NFMH, knew you could do a lot better with that song.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Reach
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 7471

              #1986
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Haha nice Reach, on my 673k run I completely ****ed up the Rampaging Dragons part under SP and lost like 20k right then and there >_> chokes suck.

              Nice NFMH, knew you could do a lot better with that song.
              If you could potentially score 700k with 92% you must be almost maxing out everything aside the solo ;o Hurry and take #1 on SH shash 8)

              And yea, NFMH was lol. Biggest 1 day improvement ever. It was just those two patterns in the bloody chorus.


              ****. I almost jacked near 1st place on My Curse on SH with an optimal run, even nailing the second to last initiation...but missed at *the end* wtf D: Strummed off beat or something. Legendary choke.
              Last edited by Reach; 02-27-2008, 02:15 PM.

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #1987
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Passed BiF on performance mode with 90% and a 104 note streak hahaha.

                edit: and no sp ;D

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #1988
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  I have 60 FC's now

                  School's Out was #60, song's so much harder to FC than KoC or NotB rite
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • dead_juggalo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 633

                    #1989
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    I finally got the Cliffs of Dover FC. =]
                    It took me forever to get Solo B, I only use 3 fingers and it's a wide spread for it from the orange to green. I finally learned to tap it.
                    308,946
                    I'm still working on the SP. =/


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #1990
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      I have 60 FC's now

                      School's Out was #60, song's so much harder to FC than KoC or NotB rite
                      I have 29 FCs 8) I think. Maybe less. I don't care about them at all really. I'll probably go and fc everything if I eventually get top notch scores on all the hard songs, so that I can post all my scores on SH and get a high rank.

                      Got about 99.5% on TWIE today. A near fc is in sight I think, though I am amazed by your FC. Unlike Take this Life, TWIE is hard for essentially the entire song with a ton of parts you can easily screw up on. Take this life is pretty easy save two short parts I find incredibly awkward that repeat several times. I think if I practiced it for an hour or so I could FC.


                      Shash, how do you do the alternating solo part in cliffs with the orange note, conveniently placed so you can't plant that note D Do you tap it or what? I can't do it one handed...but that's the only hard part in the song.


                      Also, was going to smash 700k on TTFAF today but tried to initiate during the strum section at the end using the lift...and it didn't work. I flailed it around and waited and tried lifting a few more times and it still wouldn't initiate. I eventually tried hitting the select button but by then I had completely ****ed up the end and lost at least 25k points. D: LIFTING FTW!!
                      Last edited by Reach; 02-28-2008, 07:55 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Shashakiro
                        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9082

                        #1991
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Shash, how do you do the alternating solo part in cliffs with the orange note, conveniently placed so you can't plant that note D Do you tap it or what? I can't do it one handed...but that's the only hard part in the song.
                        I just one-hand it. Play it as onbeat even though it appears offbeat.
                        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                        Originally posted by Boogiebear
                        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                        Comment

                        • Reach
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 7471

                          #1992
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          You beast. Do you change your fingering at all then? If not, beast D: I definitely can't do it normally, so I might have to come up with something, or just forget about it for awhile.


                          edit: so I just realized I can do the start of TTFAF with 1 hand. I just randomly forgot to put up my second hand, so I tried to 1 hand it and fc'd it first try, including the staircase bridge between the strum part that I have NEVER hit before with the 2 hand method. LOL
                          Last edited by Reach; 02-29-2008, 12:07 PM.

                          Comment

                          • tha Guardians
                            MCDC 2011
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1680

                            #1993
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            So I just 5*'d all the songs on hard =)

                            Two Expert FC's now, too.

                            Still have yet to pass TTFAF or TDWDtG.

                            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Tibs
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 5235

                              #1994
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by tha Guardians
                              TDWDtG.
                              o thx for reminding me.

                              i totally passed that the other day

                              Metal covers of vidya game songs

                              Comment

                              • cyrx900
                                rofl XD shut up
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 475

                                #1995
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Originally posted by tha Guardians
                                So I just 5*'d all the songs on hard =)

                                Two Expert FC's now, too.

                                Still have yet to pass TTFAF or TDWDtG.
                                If by TDWDtG you mean guitar battle, then I have the same problem here. Whenever I play Guitar Battle vs Lou (TDWDtG) I screw up trying to obtain either the first power up or second (depending on what battle power Lou gets to use on me, but it's mostly because I suck). Lou (being the cheap bastard he is) usually picks up either a lefty flip battle power or a double note battle power whenever I play (which are really powerful battle powers). My only chance of beating him is when he uses at least the whammy, amp overload, and sometimes the broken string battle power.

                                TTFaF, what a beast. I can't even do the beginning right but I sometimes make it past that part. What I am more shocked about is when I reach the very end of the part before herman's solo.
                                Originally posted by rsr2
                                ^ Knows what good food is
                                If you're new to FFR and you want to be a master of the game, go here:

                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=94323
                                Playing style: NumPad (4,2,8,6)/ASKL
                                Favorite Stepfile: Unknown
                                Favorite foods: Bacon Cheeseburger (angus or buffalo meat), Little Ceasers cheese pizza
                                Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, O.J., Chocolate Milkshake

                                Comment

                                Working...