I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sammo123
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1339

    #316
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    hahah ok who ever guesses the number between 1 and 3 gets 1 credit

    Comment

    • coolade123
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 326

      #317
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      2!


      Originally posted by KgZ
      Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

      lmao what

      Comment

      • sammo123
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1339

        #318
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        no

        Comment

        • BLaCkHawKDowN615
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 98

          #319
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          3 ...


          AAA's - 20

          Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #320
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            1...

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #321
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              899

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #322
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                none of u have it yet

                Comment

                • customstuff
                  ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4892

                  #323
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  768

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  welcome to D6

                  start playing

                  Comment

                  • coolade123
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 326

                    #324
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    Lol guys stop guessing I already won!


                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                    lmao what

                    Comment

                    • sammo123
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1339

                      #325
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      yea no one has one mine yet haha for 1 whole credit

                      Comment

                      • customstuff
                        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 4892

                        #326
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        1.337?

                        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                        Originally posted by customstuff
                        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                        welcome to D6

                        start playing

                        Comment

                        • sammo123
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1339

                          #327
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          custom wins here comes ur cred

                          Comment

                          • I like it
                            Housekeeper
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2123

                            #328
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            lol this thread is dead

                            Comment

                            Working...