I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDR_Mike
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 188

    #271
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    Originally posted by coolade123
    614
    That's it.
    Over, coolade, i'll send you the 5k credits.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #272
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      626
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • super kid
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 1359

        #273
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        619
        Originally posted by KgZ
        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #274
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          603

          Comment

          • coolade123
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 326

            #275
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            WOOOOT!!!!


            Originally posted by KgZ
            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

            lmao what

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #276
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              Nooooooo, oh well, gg.

              Comment

              • coolade123
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 326

                #277
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                GG everybody. Lol this should be placed in the legendary threads :-p.


                Originally posted by KgZ
                Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                lmao what

                Comment

                • DDR_Mike
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 188

                  #278
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  Haha, Doug, like you need them.

                  Comment

                  • sammo123
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1339

                    #279
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    hgahah i went 615 to 613 lol i could of won

                    Comment

                    • super kid
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1359

                      #280
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      Dam I almost had it.
                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                      Comment

                      • sammo123
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1339

                        #281
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        614

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #282
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          I so need them. Anyway, 5 stars, would read again.

                          Comment

                          • DDR_Mike
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 188

                            #283
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            To sammo:

                            Ya, I saw that, I thought for sure you were gonna win, I already made the post, but then you skipped 614.

                            Comment

                            • sammo123
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1339

                              #284
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              im a dum **** haha

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #285
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                Lol, upped my postcount by 71 from this.

                                Comment

                                Working...