I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #211
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    665
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #212
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      646

      Comment

      • super kid
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 1359

        #213
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        607
        Originally posted by KgZ
        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

        Comment

        • sammo123
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1339

          #214
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          638

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #215
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            654
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • coolade123
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 326

              #216
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              611


              Originally posted by KgZ
              Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

              lmao what

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #217
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                647

                Comment

                • super kid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1359

                  #218
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  608
                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                  Comment

                  • sammo123
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1339

                    #219
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    644

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #220
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      648

                      Comment

                      • super kid
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1359

                        #221
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        609
                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #222
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          632
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • coolade123
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 326

                            #223
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            635


                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                            lmao what

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #224
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              649

                              Comment

                              • super kid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1359

                                #225
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                610
                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                                Comment

                                Working...