I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #241
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    699
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • super kid
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 1359

      #242
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      613
      Originally posted by KgZ
      next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

      Comment

      • coolade123
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 326

        #243
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        641


        Originally posted by KgZ
        Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

        lmao what

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #244
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          698
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #245
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            654

            Comment

            • DDR_Mike
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 188

              #246
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              Alot of you have been close, its in the lower 600s, though.

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #247
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                672

                Comment

                • coolade123
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 326

                  #248
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  615


                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                  lmao what

                  Comment

                  • super kid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1359

                    #249
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    615
                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #250
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      697
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #251
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        655

                        Comment

                        • sammo123
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1339

                          #252
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          626

                          Comment

                          • coolade123
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 326

                            #253
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            616


                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                            lmao what

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #254
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              622
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • super kid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1359

                                #255
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                616
                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                                Comment

                                Working...