I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • coolade123
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 326

    #301
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    Yet he didn't win . Lol gg. And Sammo, that's pretty unlucky. 613 to 615. A slip of the hand would've made you hit the 4 lol. That was close.


    Originally posted by KgZ
    Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

    lmao what

    Comment

    • sammo123
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1339

      #302
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      what beinng and idiot and skipping that one number worth

      Comment

      • DDR_Mike
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 188

        #303
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        Idk, I should've made that worth credits, though. I will next time.
        I'm running out of credits though, only 212k now. And i'm using 100k in that competition. =/

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #304
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          I hope this doesn't get deleted lol.

          Comment

          • sammo123
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1339

            #305
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            haha who cares all u really need of 40 k and u will be fine cuz theres no song that needs 100k to get

            Comment

            • coolade123
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 326

              #306
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              29. Doug31 5,754

              Well Doug IS the 29th craziest poster on the FFR forums so it's not unlikely for Doug to be the top poster in this lol.


              Originally posted by KgZ
              Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

              lmao what

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #307
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                im gunna get to the 1000's in posts by the end of this week

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #308
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  Lol, have you seen my PMS account's post count? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/PMS_Doug31/

                  Comment

                  • coolade123
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 326

                    #309
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    Lol Mike make another number guessing thread so we can get our posts up by like another 100 lol.


                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                    lmao what

                    Comment

                    • sammo123
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1339

                      #310
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      doug how do u see who posted in the threads?

                      Comment

                      • coolade123
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 326

                        #311
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        Yea where did you find that?


                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                        lmao what

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #312
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          You click the number where it says the number of replies.

                          Comment

                          • coolade123
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 326

                            #313
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            Oh cool, thanks.

                            This feels like one of the PMS conversations on post to million lol.

                            Edit:
                            This epic thread has officially died .


                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                            lmao what

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #314
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              683

                              Post count +100

                              ~DAshoe93~

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #315
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                Stop guessing.

                                Comment

                                Working...