I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • coolade123
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 326

    #286
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    Lol legendary thread. About 290 posts in like, 10 minutes lol.


    Originally posted by KgZ
    Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

    lmao what

    Comment

    • DDR_Mike
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 188

      #287
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      Haha, coolade: credits are sent.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #288
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        It started out slow, though, so it was a lot more than 10 minutes.

        Comment

        • sammo123
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1339

          #289
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          i got like 40 posts

          Comment

          • coolade123
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 326

            #290
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            Thanks, i got them .


            Originally posted by KgZ
            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

            lmao what

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #291
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              You can check how many each person got in a thread, you know?

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #292
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                i think i should get creds for being so close but yet so far away

                Comment

                • coolade123
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 326

                  #293
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  10:04 PM - 1:57 AM

                  Loll 3 hours, 53 minutes.


                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                  lmao what

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #294
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    Who Posted?
                    Total Posts: 295
                    User Name Posts
                    Doug31 73
                    coolade123 57
                    sammo123 34
                    super kid 32
                    DDR_Mike 26
                    u84 21
                    -Moo- 16
                    pntballa18 6
                    Engler 6
                    itmorr 5
                    -Moo-2 3
                    MrPopadopalis25 3
                    kostkaskater 3
                    JONES 1
                    paramountgymnst 1
                    I like it 1
                    Relambrien 1
                    brothaice 1
                    Meatyguy 1
                    Kirby615 1
                    unkdavar 1
                    Fantasticone 1
                    ffrrocksya 1
                    Show Thread & Close Window

                    Lol.

                    Comment

                    • DDR_Mike
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 188

                      #295
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      That was fun, now I think i'm going to go through the long job of updating my competition.

                      Comment

                      • coolade123
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 326

                        #296
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        Lmao I posted 57 times? Didn't even realize I posted that much lol.


                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                        lmao what

                        Comment

                        • sammo123
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1339

                          #297
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          and giving sam creds to right haha

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #298
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            Well, almost all of the posts here were in the last 15 minutes of that or so, and I could post very close to every 10 seconds apart from all my experience in 1mil get lol.

                            Comment

                            • DDR_Mike
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 188

                              #299
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              Yay, Doug was the top poster, lol.

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #300
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                What's being top poster worth?

                                Comment

                                Working...