I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sammo123
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1339

    #226
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    633

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #227
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      639
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • coolade123
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 326

        #228
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        681


        Originally posted by KgZ
        Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

        lmao what

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #229
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          651

          Comment

          • super kid
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 1359

            #230
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            611
            Originally posted by KgZ
            next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #231
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              636
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • sammo123
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1339

                #232
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                647

                Comment

                • coolade123
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 326

                  #233
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  608


                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                  lmao what

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #234
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    652

                    Comment

                    • super kid
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1359

                      #235
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      612
                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #236
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        684
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • coolade123
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 326

                          #237
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          614


                          Originally posted by KgZ
                          Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                          lmao what

                          Comment

                          • sammo123
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1339

                            #238
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            623

                            Comment

                            • super kid
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1359

                              #239
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              614
                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #240
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                653

                                Comment

                                Working...