I feel like giving away credits :p

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #196
    Re: I feel like giving away credits

    678
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • coolade123
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 326

      #197
      Re: I feel like giving away credits

      666


      Originally posted by KgZ
      Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

      lmao what

      Comment

      • super kid
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 1359

        #198
        Re: I feel like giving away credits

        603
        Originally posted by KgZ
        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #199
          Re: I feel like giving away credits

          643

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #200
            Re: I feel like giving away credits

            670
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • super kid
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 1359

              #201
              Re: I feel like giving away credits

              604
              Originally posted by KgZ
              next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

              Comment

              • coolade123
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 326

                #202
                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                671


                Originally posted by KgZ
                Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                lmao what

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #203
                  Re: I feel like giving away credits

                  644

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #204
                    Re: I feel like giving away credits

                    621
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • DDR_Mike
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 188

                      #205
                      Re: I feel like giving away credits

                      No ones gotten it, i'm surprised.

                      Comment

                      • super kid
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1359

                        #206
                        Re: I feel like giving away credits

                        605
                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #207
                          Re: I feel like giving away credits

                          660
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #208
                            Re: I feel like giving away credits

                            645

                            Comment

                            • super kid
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1359

                              #209
                              Re: I feel like giving away credits

                              606
                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                              Comment

                              • coolade123
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 326

                                #210
                                Re: I feel like giving away credits

                                617


                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                                lmao what

                                Comment

                                Working...