FOR THE LAST TIME MY AVATAR IS NOT AN ANIME ROFLROFL
This!
I swear to god I'm tired of people saying that mine is.
Originally posted by BlazeDrag414
7/10
8/10 for you because it's amazing.
Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
I'm not really sure where your avi comes from, but it's semi-interesting. Kinda has the o_o look, which I find funny, and because you're Ori, I'll give you 8/10.
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
Comment