Dude, we have to be careful. I'm 20, and I see you're 19. You just can't go talking to anyone these days, man. They're all out to get us. Chris Hanson is probably browsing this forum right now.
Originally posted by Godsara1
If you could meet someone dead of alive...Who would it be and why?
Panic4Me.
Bcuz.
that's wai!
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Almost as old as my old avatar.
And I was never a big fan of yours to begin with.
>>
Originally posted by Tasselfoot
whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
Originally posted by funmonkey54
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
Comment