TheCosmicPope wrote:
Renard said he put Utopia's audio through a million filters and could only vaguely make out something sort of like what Foy stepped.
I think you have to like, turn your volume up and put a lemon in your ass or something like that.
Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.
FOR THE LAST TIME MY AVATAR IS NOT AN ANIME ROFLROFL
Originally posted by crashfan3
I like a certain girl, but she's ****core christian.
Originally posted by arrekusuof93
Who needs girls with imaginary friends?
Best Skill Token: Electro Rush x8 v2
Best FC: Some fmo
Best AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
Best sightread AAA: Koala in the Spider's web. Take that 25thhour. >:]
TheCosmicPope wrote:
Renard said he put Utopia's audio through a million filters and could only vaguely make out something sort of like what Foy stepped.
I think you have to like, turn your volume up and put a lemon in your ass or something like that.
Comment