+7 for L
+2 for L being in Deathnote
-.5 for being a bit too blurry x__x
8.5/10 ^^
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
lol it isn't that funny or else I would have given it a 10/10. no caps filter pwnage for meeee.
lawl
7/10
Originally posted by Kairon
Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.
Comment