Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kostkaskater
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2004
    • 780

    #13261
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Brut4l.

    8/10

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #13262
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Awwwwww *pets*
      8.5/10
      nah

      Comment

      • Otaku_Raver
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 38

        #13263
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10


        Comment

        • SpammyMcSquirrel
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2008
          • 816

          #13264
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          +8 For looking cool.
          -1 For no transparency.
          7/10
          Last edited by SpammyMcSquirrel; 08-28-2008, 05:56 PM.

          Comment

          • tangomango
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1134

            #13265
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10 cool avy

            Comment

            • p-at-rick
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2008
              • 16

              #13266
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6.75/10

              Comment

              • ClyĐe
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 14

                #13267
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                I always laugh at the awesome wordplay but it's getting kinda old.

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #13268
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10

                  1 because of the neat font and 1 for using outer glow on said font.
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • ClyĐe
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 14

                    #13269
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Oh wow... What is it that looks so horrible about it? I thought it looked pretty good. Anything constructive to say? Tips for making it look better?

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #13270
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      1.8/10

                      Comment

                      • ZiggyMcSquirrel
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 120

                        #13271
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10.

                        8.9 for the avatar, and .1 for making me rofl at giving ClyĐe a 1.8 rofl.
                        Ooh and +1 Post... z0mg.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        i don't use speed mods.
                        speed mods are for wimps and wussies who can't read 1x

                        Comment

                        • ShAiOnEi
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1110

                          #13272
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10
                          I love my son Auron

                          Epic thread killer

                          Comment

                          • Phynx
                            I'm Forever
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 3005

                            #13273
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10 just because it looks dark and evil.
                            Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                            Comment

                            • Yushi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 1

                              #13274
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3/10
                              i dont much like cats..
                              sorry

                              Comment

                              • lxDestinyxl
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 3247

                                #13275
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                I had to tilt my head.

                                Comment

                                Working...