Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xzyt666
    is Freemind2pointo
    • Oct 2004
    • 89

    #11806
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 cute sora for the win. ^.^
    Eh, I play and stuff.

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #11807
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • Kamakazi80
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 5

        #11808
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Kool Aid Rocks



        3 Stages of play

        Comment

        • TheDancinZerg
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2007
          • 13

          #11809
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10 wuts going on there


          Chocolate covered lobsters.

          Comment

          • Professor Raine
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1560

            #11810
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lolz Zergs. XD

            7/10


            My simfilez ----
            :

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #11811
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              3/10 I'm not a furry.
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • championanwar
                Ask Nuro! x3
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2004
                • 2588

                #11812
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                Originally posted by aperson
                all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                Click Here

                Comment

                • UnkownMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1569

                  #11813
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  Hair?
                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                  We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                  Comment

                  • zoogarama
                    I miss travel let me out
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 724

                    #11814
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I think I already voted on that smilie face before but I'll give you a 10/10 this time :3

                    Comment

                    • NatsumiTheLucario
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 153

                      #11815
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      I dont really like dragon avis

                      I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE RAINBOW DASH

                      Comment

                      • iNewb
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 55

                        #11816
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10 :3
                        Gloqwi(my website)

                        Comment

                        • UnkownMan
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1569

                          #11817
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10
                          Cartoon Kingdom Hearts Kid FOR THE WIN
                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                          We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                          Comment

                          • lumphoboextreme
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 8592

                            #11818
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • OMG its HIM
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 667

                              #11819
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/10 getting old ...
                              AAA-5
                              FC's-102
                              Best AAA-Pita
                              Best FC-Piano Etude

                              <He Got Laid
                              Originally posted by djshox
                              I will kill you.

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #11820
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Dragons = Pro.

                                @UnkownMan:


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...