Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midday}xX
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 3518

    #11596
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10.

    travman301, follow forum rules. one post per page (page=20 posts)

    omgitznpv's avatar is based off of CLANNAD's ending theme song, Dango Daikazoku (The Great Dango Family). Dango is a Japanese candy that is made of rice paste molded into a ball. It is usually mixed with various taste additives (fruits/tea/etc.) to give it color and sweetness. Dango Daikazoku was a fad from about 20 30 years ago. The "blob with 2 vertical lines" (Dango with eyes) attracted many little girls, and elementary schools were full of pencils and keyholders with Dangos on them. CLANNAD uses Dango Daikazoku to emphasize the isolation, and formidable time span of the coma of one of the protagonists. I only watched up to the 5th episode, so I don't know much more. o_o
    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 05-7-2008, 06:23 PM.
    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
    Accumulating all playstyles here!


    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #11597
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
      6/10.

      travman301, follow forum rules. one post per page (page=20 posts)

      omgitznpv's avatar is based off of CLANNAD's ending theme song, Dango Daikazoku (The Great Dango Family). Dango is a Japanese candy that is made of rice paste molded into a ball. It is usually mixed with various taste additives (fruits/tea/etc.) to give it color and sweetness. Dango Daikazoku was a fad from about 20 30 years ago. The "blob with 2 vertical lines" (Dango with eyes) attracted many little girls, and elementary schools were full of pencils and keyholders with Dangos on them. CLANNAD uses Dango Daikazoku to emphasize the isolation, and formidable time span of the coma of one of the protagonists. I only watched up to the 5th episode, so I don't know much more. o_o
      This is a new page....

      Comment

      • Suicidalfatman
        Claws are better to FFR
        • Oct 2006
        • 678

        #11598
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10 umm strawberry

        Highest AAA ~ Musicmaker Rx (52) 1-24-2015
        Portalbob340's Round Robin Tournament (Div. 3) -> 1st
        Trumpet63’s “Divisionless” Tournament -> 15th

        Comment

        • OMG its HIM
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 667

          #11599
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10
          AAA-5
          FC's-102
          Best AAA-Pita
          Best FC-Piano Etude

          <He Got Laid
          Originally posted by djshox
          I will kill you.

          Comment

          • Taylor Tragedy
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 0

            #11600
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.5

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #11601
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              AH!

              2/10

              Comment

              • Taylor Tragedy
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 0

                #11602
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                LMFAO!
                I knew I was ugly. [[:
                But i like your avii.
                It's cute & funky. d:
                8.9

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #11603
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Please, one post per page on this.
                  8/10
                  -3 for not respecting the rules.
                  5/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • master q60
                    Aka Shinboro
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 895

                    #11604
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5.5/10 creepy lol
                    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                    I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

                    Comment

                    • OMG its HIM
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 667

                      #11605
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10
                      AAA-5
                      FC's-102
                      Best AAA-Pita
                      Best FC-Piano Etude

                      <He Got Laid
                      Originally posted by djshox
                      I will kill you.

                      Comment

                      • gabgabo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1811

                        #11606
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #11607
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Green.


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Redorigami
                            Call me Massive Swallow
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3162

                            #11608
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10
                            because you changed it finally
                            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                            Originally posted by spreadNv
                            Got dibs on La Camp.
                            Oh right, Im not any good.
                            Got dibs on Pita.

                            Comment

                            • sarahxjane
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2109

                              #11609
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              He makes teh music.
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                              Originally posted by funmonkey54
                              *knock knock*
                              *opens door*
                              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                              Um, ok. May I help you?
                              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                              as of December 11th 2009.
                              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                              Comment

                              • Hell butterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 0

                                #11610
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                A 8 out of 10

                                Comment

                                Working...