Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ilysm
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2008
    • 7

    #12076
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8.1/10 for you

    Comment

    • KyorusWriter16
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2008
      • 15

      #12077
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7-10

      Comment

      • alster1
        What is this I don't even
        • Sep 2006
        • 948

        #12078
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        3/10 i hate naruto

        Comment

        • nfm12957
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 12

          #12079
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          4/10
          ????
          I HATE NAMINE!! D
          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

          Comment

          • Redorigami
            Call me Massive Swallow
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 3162

            #12080
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10
            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Got dibs on La Camp.
            Oh right, Im not any good.
            Got dibs on Pita.

            Comment

            • rsr2
              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
              • Oct 2004
              • 1386

              #12081
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #12082
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7.5/10 who doesn't love the koolaid guy?
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #12083
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6.5/10
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #12084
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #12085
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 I liek it


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • CrashJet555
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 298

                        #12086
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10
                        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                        "Parents always told me
                        That I could be
                        Anyone I wanted to
                        So I became me"

                        Comment

                        • nfm12957
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 12

                          #12087
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10
                          Epic Phail. xD
                          I HATE NAMINE!! D
                          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                          Comment

                          • Mezo
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 156

                            #12088
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 crazy dragon head costume is rockin

                            plus u posted twice on one page oh no
                            ------
                            Hop along little guy

                            Comment

                            • Psychotik
                              Heckin' Cute
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 1729

                              #12089
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10 No
                              Check out my Speedruns
                              Originally posted by TEEX
                              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #12090
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                rofl Shigeru Miyamoto.


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...