Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #11956
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #11957
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      lmao.

      netjet/10

      Comment

      • ~kitty~
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 988

        #11958
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10

        Comment

        • CrashJet555
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 298

          #11959
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10 creepy
          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

          "Parents always told me
          That I could be
          Anyone I wanted to
          So I became me"

          Comment

          • Im Vince
            Allez Montréal!
            • Aug 2007
            • 819

            #11960
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            not great, but suits ur name well
            5/10
            AAAs: 817
            Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
            Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

            Comment

            • kostkaskater
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2004
              • 780

              #11961
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              lol.

              3/10

              Comment

              • alster1
                What is this I don't even
                • Sep 2006
                • 948

                #11962
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10

                Comment

                • Yoshiisland
                  FFR R1 Pikachu
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 953

                  #11963
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10

                  Comment

                  • Shashmakito
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 432

                    #11964
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    2/10
                    Originally posted by customstuff
                    You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                    Originally posted by ToshX
                    you are avatar

                    I am maid

                    Comment

                    • The Bain
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 48

                      #11965
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10 Sweet car
                      Best AAA: Brooks was here [Heavy]
                      Best FC : Rottel-da-station

                      Comment

                      • ninjafury
                        Liquidsmooth
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 563

                        #11966
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10
                        I like ninjas
                        Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

                        Comment

                        • SammyWinchester
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 117

                          #11967
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10 A cactuar with a Fro. xD

                          Comment

                          • UnrealPie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 0

                            #11968
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            In todays news UnrealPie rates SammyWinchester a 5/10 STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #11969
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Anime avi's are too cliche`, but I'll still gove you an 8/10 becuase I like it.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • xharumoni
                                $
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 581

                                #11970
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...