Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BBoyGNF
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 73

    #12271
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Yoshiisland
      FFR R1 Pikachu
      • Feb 2007
      • 953

      #12272
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      Comment

      • Redorigami
        Call me Massive Swallow
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 3162

        #12273
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
        Originally posted by spreadNv
        Got dibs on La Camp.
        Oh right, Im not any good.
        Got dibs on Pita.

        Comment

        • Telvanni_guard
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 1031

          #12274
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          It's really a shame it doesn't have a walk in animation. Else it would have been perfect.

          9/10

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #12275
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            rawr 6/10
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #12276
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • Sk8IT
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2008
                • 428

                #12277
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10 for sure


                TEAM CHAOS
                --Sk8It--

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #12278
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  what


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • Sk8IT
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 428

                    #12279
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    6/10

                    what
                    1/10 its KREW a skate brand


                    TEAM CHAOS
                    --Sk8It--

                    Comment

                    • DDRfreak15371
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 362

                      #12280
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      I was waiting for someone else to post before me so that I wouldn't have to rate yours because I really don't like it, but I got impatient.

                      3/10.
                      Wii Friend Code: 8653 9096 5338 0844
                      (ADD IT DARN YOU!)


                      Originally posted by buizel8888
                      I thought someone was going to post a penis in this thread.
                      Click to get my 12 month subbie.

                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #12281
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Eh, 5/10.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #12282
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10 It's... old. And I don't really get it.

                          SK8IT: STOP POSTING MORE THAN ONCE PER PAGE IN THIS THREAD

                          <3

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • typeMARS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2008
                            • 20

                            #12283
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            hmm... 8.5/10
                            Friendster | MySpace | My Forum
                            Click please

                            Comment

                            • OMG its HIM
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 667

                              #12284
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10
                              AAA-5
                              FC's-102
                              Best AAA-Pita
                              Best FC-Piano Etude

                              <He Got Laid
                              Originally posted by djshox
                              I will kill you.

                              Comment

                              • Waffl3
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 702

                                #12285
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                looks good

                                Comment

                                Working...