Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rsr2
    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
    • Oct 2004
    • 1386

    #12061
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10
    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

    Comment

    • retching oesophagus
      (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
      • Jan 2008
      • 805

      #12062
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Comment

      • Gundam-Dude
        `~`
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7327

        #12063
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=80922 / 10

        Or rather...

        7/10. That artwork doesn't work for me.


        (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

        My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

        Comment

        • dandandamdandan1111
          the baker man
          • Jun 2007
          • 2176

          #12064
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10

          Comment

          • zoogarama
            I miss travel let me out
            • Sep 2005
            • 724

            #12065
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • Shakura
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 7

              #12066
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10 Awesome.



              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #12067
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                4/10
                Needs more Rikku
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #12068
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Thats really cool 10/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • zoogarama
                    I miss travel let me out
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 724

                    #12069
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10 ????

                    Comment

                    • tuanxdjboi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 98

                      #12070
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10 xp

                      Comment

                      • NatsumiTheLucario
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 153

                        #12071
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE RAINBOW DASH

                        Comment

                        • zoogarama
                          I miss travel let me out
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 724

                          #12072
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          EDIT: Oh really? Sorry about that. Does that count for all game threads?

                          EDIT2: Yes it does, ok sorry about that.
                          Last edited by zoogarama; 06-3-2008, 12:08 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midday}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 3518

                            #12073
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            crashjet, zoogarama, and some other people I failed to notice, follow the forum rules. One per page (20 posts, I believe) on such game threads.
                            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                            Accumulating all playstyles here!


                            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                            Comment

                            • xharumoni
                              $
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 581

                              #12074
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • Alexis Like Music
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 8

                                #12075
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                I'm made on Paint
                                HADOUKEN

                                Comment

                                Working...