Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Im Vince
    Allez Montréal!
    • Aug 2007
    • 819

    #12286
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10
    AAAs: 817
    Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
    Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

    Comment

    • CrashJet555
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 298

      #12287
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      wtf?

      3/10
      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

      "Parents always told me
      That I could be
      Anyone I wanted to
      So I became me"

      Comment

      • HK_CardiacArrest
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 9

        #12288
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10
        if it was animatd it would be perfect

        *edit the only people who think h3 is horrible are the ones bad at it xD
        Last edited by HK_CardiacArrest; 06-17-2008, 08:10 PM.
        under 50 losses total

        "if your name was sleep i'd be doing you in bed rigt now"

        Comment

        • infinity.
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2007
          • 1701

          #12289
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          0/10

          Ninja'd, Cardiac you get a 1/10, because h3 is horrible.
          signatures are for nerds

          nerds

          Comment

          • BleedingBlack
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 24

            #12290
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • xharumoni
              $
              • Apr 2007
              • 581

              #12291
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              Comment

              • dandandamdandan1111
                the baker man
                • Jun 2007
                • 2176

                #12292
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                better than your previous

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #12293
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Not sure whats going on but I like it. 7/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • DDRfreak15371
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 362

                    #12294
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Uhh..... a frog opening and closing its mouth.

                    OMG I LOVE IT!
                    (j/k)

                    1^73,489/10
                    (That's 1 to the power of 73,489. I like making people think!)
                    Wii Friend Code: 8653 9096 5338 0844
                    (ADD IT DARN YOU!)


                    Originally posted by buizel8888
                    I thought someone was going to post a penis in this thread.
                    Click to get my 12 month subbie.

                    Comment

                    • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 542

                      #12295
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      Comment

                      • BBoyGNF
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 73

                        #12296
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10
                        Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • R-Sisco
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 163

                          #12297
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          I rate everyone 10/10

                          Because you got up off your lazy ass and got a picture.

                          Comment

                          • CrashJet555
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 298

                            #12298
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by HK_CardiacArrest
                            9/10
                            if it was animatd it would be perfect

                            *edit the only people who think h3 is horrible are the ones bad at it xD
                            Hey, you're right about that. That would be a lot cooler....

                            Edit: Oh, right, the rating... uh... this gets another "wtf" and a 2/10.
                            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                            "Parents always told me
                            That I could be
                            Anyone I wanted to
                            So I became me"

                            Comment

                            • DDRcrazy5
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 177

                              #12299
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              omg u made THAT URSELF!!!! 11 on 10!!!
                              This is my signature

                              Comment

                              • darkness1477
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 41

                                #12300
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                cool 7//10
                                proud 2 hander

                                Comment

                                Working...