Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDRfreak15371
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 362

    #12301
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    (n+r)/10
    Wii Friend Code: 8653 9096 5338 0844
    (ADD IT DARN YOU!)


    Originally posted by buizel8888
    I thought someone was going to post a penis in this thread.
    Click to get my 12 month subbie.

    Comment

    • championanwar
      Ask Nuro! x3
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2004
      • 2588

      #12302
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      3/10
      soory, ive seen to many ichigo hollows =/

      Originally posted by aperson
      all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
      aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
      aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
      Click Here

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #12303
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10 because it's purtee.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • ~kitty~
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 988

          #12304
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10 FFRness
          +2.5 becuz I can

          so

          7.5/10

          Comment

          • knuckles2224
            Angel Island ♥
            • Jun 2007
            • 1530

            #12305
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.3456834 because looking at it makes me confused.


            Originally posted by arrekusuof93
            Knuckles you're just a rebel

            Comment

            • darkness1477
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2008
              • 41

              #12306
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2/10 because knuckles sucks
              proud 2 hander

              Comment

              • CrashJet555
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 298

                #12307
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                1/10 because those guns look like they're pointed at the dogs. Animal Violence!
                It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                "Parents always told me
                That I could be
                Anyone I wanted to
                So I became me"

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #12308
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8.5/10
                  I don't know why, but I like it.
                  nah

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midday}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3518

                    #12309
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    <--- Custom title D=
                    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 06-19-2008, 12:05 PM.
                    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                    Accumulating all playstyles here!


                    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                    Comment

                    • DDRcrazy5
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 177

                      #12310
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      12/10 cuz its Midday
                      This is my signature

                      Comment

                      • OMG its HIM
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 667

                        #12311
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10
                        AAA-5
                        FC's-102
                        Best AAA-Pita
                        Best FC-Piano Etude

                        <He Got Laid
                        Originally posted by djshox
                        I will kill you.

                        Comment

                        • championanwar
                          Ask Nuro! x3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 2588

                          #12312
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10
                          it catches me

                          Originally posted by aperson
                          all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                          aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                          aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                          Click Here

                          Comment

                          • CrashJet555
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 298

                            #12313
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            1/10 f*ckin' anime

                            Edit:
                            @ waffls above post: Yep!
                            Last edited by CrashJet555; 06-18-2008, 01:15 PM.
                            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                            "Parents always told me
                            That I could be
                            Anyone I wanted to
                            So I became me"

                            Comment

                            • Waffl3
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 702

                              #12314
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              1/10
                              random paint

                              Comment

                              • Psychotik
                                Heckin' Cute
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 1729

                                #12315
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7.5/10
                                Check out my Speedruns
                                Originally posted by TEEX
                                I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                                Comment

                                Working...