Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UnkownMan
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 1569

    #11836
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    Epic touhou win
    Originally posted by Choofers
    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #11837
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      Comment

      • omgitznpv
        cohoooooon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 6980

        #11838
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10
        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

        Comment

        • massflavour
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 3102

          #11839
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          i don't know what the hell it is/10
          .

          Comment

          • customstuff
            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
            • Nov 2006
            • 4892

            #11840
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10...

            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
            Originally posted by customstuff
            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
            welcome to D6

            start playing

            Comment

            • OMG its HIM
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 667

              #11841
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10
              AAA-5
              FC's-102
              Best AAA-Pita
              Best FC-Piano Etude

              <He Got Laid
              Originally posted by djshox
              I will kill you.

              Comment

              • NatsumiTheLucario
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2008
                • 153

                #11842
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                I just dont liek dragons...

                I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE RAINBOW DASH

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #11843
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7.5/10 =]

                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #11844
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Don't know wtf that is -5
                    Korean +10

                    10/10 <3

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #11845
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7.5/10

                      Hehe :3
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #11846
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • blackjack2300
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 316

                          #11847
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #11848
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9.5/10
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #11849
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8.75/10

                              Comment

                              • rsr2
                                Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 1386

                                #11850
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                =D
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                                Comment

                                Working...