Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foilman8805
    smoke wheat hail satin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 5704

    #10951
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10.

    Comment

    • Flandre Scarlet
      Death
      • Feb 2008
      • 903

      #10952
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10, funny, but still sad ;_;
      Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

      Comment

      • 1south_park1
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 19

        #10953
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #10954
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          lolwtf xD

          5/10

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #10955
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6-7/10 dunno
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • FestiveTurkey
              Banned
              • Mar 2008
              • 33

              #10956
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #10957
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10 :\

                *edit*

                It's not anime, sebra, unless you just mean the style of art :<
                Last edited by omgitznpv; 03-8-2008, 08:10 PM.
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • sebra
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 238

                  #10958
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10
                  anime is gay.
                  Originally posted by spaceballs
                  talk about roller coatser tycoon,2 and 3 and other games like thrillville this is the thread for the thrill seekers

                  Comment

                  • SephyxCore
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 106

                    #10959
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 lol flamingo XD
                    Originally posted by i love you
                    Welcome to FFR.
                    I'm sure you'll fit right in so long as you kiss ass.
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.
                    Originally posted by Netjet!
                    Wow, when I thought "someone is going to sig this whether i like it or not". This made me shart my pants and I almost came twice.

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #10960
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      0/10 hideous
                      and not to mention too large, you gonna get raped by tass

                      Comment

                      • rsr2
                        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 1386

                        #10961
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                        Comment

                        • dandandamdandan1111
                          the baker man
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2176

                          #10962
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10. I <3 Family Guy.

                          Comment

                          • Mario Bros.
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 595

                            #10963
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            2.5/10 I liked your old one more. How is my new avy?

                            Comment

                            • Adamaja456
                              Absurd
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 6433

                              #10964
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10


                              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                              Comment

                              • wazze100
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 34

                                #10965
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...