Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yuruka
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 414

    #10786
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    You look like a spasticated version of my cousin in a straight-jacket.


    I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
    Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

    Comment

    • jayjayboy
      BlackFlag Master
      • Dec 2006
      • 128

      #10787
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10


      Comment

      • Yuruka
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 414

        #10788
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        That's not very nice. My avatar is a picture of the Japanese numa numa flash.

        0/10.

        Noone speaks japanese and it doesn't look that good anyway.


        I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
        Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

        Comment

        • Calcium Deposit
          I am the liquor
          FFR Music Producer
          • May 2007
          • 706

          #10789
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Downvotes out of spite, I love it.

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #10790
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            uhh wtf?
            4/10

            Comment

            • Yuruka
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 414

              #10791
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10, only 6 because it's not original...

              Calcium, I didn't downvote out of spite. I hate his avvy.

              ~V.


              I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
              Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

              Comment

              • Calcium Deposit
                I am the liquor
                FFR Music Producer
                • May 2007
                • 706

                #10792
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Zageron
                uhh wtf?
                4/10
                I like blood, what can I say?

                Comment

                • Yuruka
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 414

                  #10793
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10, Would've been 6 but it's a bit pixely.

                  I like that dripping effect.

                  Iz Nice.


                  I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
                  Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midday}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3518

                    #10794
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    +5 for flash anime ish picture
                    +2 for neko
                    +1 for pink
                    +1 for in a box
                    +1 for being Yuruka
                    10/10

                    then and then, -1 for breaking forum rules. X(

                    EDIT: lol coolboyrulez0. Konata gives her thanks.
                    Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 02-23-2008, 10:32 PM.
                    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                    Accumulating all playstyles here!


                    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #10795
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      your avi says I should give it 6/10 but I'll give it 9/10
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • poleaxe
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 341

                        #10796
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        0/10 lol im kidding 10/10 zelda rocks and the one above it 5/10

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #10797
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          0/10.

                          Hackneyed internet meme is hackneyed. Time for an avatar change.

                          Comment

                          • Jerry DB
                            FFR, lift, repeat
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2071

                            #10798
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            its foiltastic 9
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • shadow 1800
                              I can't think of anything
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1183

                              #10799
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10 for showing yourself.

                              Comment

                              • basicdrummerman
                                rusty old fart
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 1259

                                #10800
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                in apriciation ill say 10/10
                                Last edited by basicdrummerman; 02-24-2008, 01:51 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...