Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Telvanni_guard
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 1031

    #10201
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    It's intriguing. And very bright. A bit abstract though, but hey. Some people like that. 9/10.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #10202
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      I'd normally give it about a 7/10 but I'm so happy to be of my ban ill make it a 10/10 yay!

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #10203
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10

        Comment

        • TS_SonicMaster
          FFR Lolicon
          • Apr 2006
          • 1257

          #10204
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10, makes me laugh a little whenever I look closely when I see it.

          Comment

          • kangolokster
            Gotti
            • Oct 2006
            • 344

            #10205
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            Stahp

            Comment

            • Star_Rose662
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 181

              #10206
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              kangolokster - 9/10

              FLASHY FLASHY.
              =D


              I suck. 83;

              Comment

              • psychopete
                Quite electrifying.
                • Jul 2005
                • 833

                #10207
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Personally, I think Kingdom Hearts avatars aren't original, just like Naruto avatars.

                Whoops, forgot score.
                2/10.

                Comment

                • Star_Rose662
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 181

                  #10208
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Well, I just got paint back and I used it.
                  I lost all the pictures on this computer anyway.
                  *shurg*

                  7.3/10


                  I suck. 83;

                  Comment

                  • kangolokster
                    Gotti
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 344

                    #10209
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    -10/10... its kinda sad..

                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Stahp

                    Comment

                    • Arcane Knight
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 0

                      #10210
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10


                      Comment

                      • Thugzluv200
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 241

                        #10211
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Comment

                        • rsr2
                          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 1386

                          #10212
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          oops
                          Last edited by rsr2; 11-21-2007, 11:15 AM. Reason: Sorry thought this was the above was the last post on the page dont ban me :(
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                          Comment

                          • D.J. Cristo
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 246

                            #10213
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            How's this one suit you guys? It's pretty much my favorite.

                            7/10
                            "There are two kinds of people in this world: Right handed people and wrong handed people."

                            -Me

                            INDEX REPRESENT...BITCH




                            sigpic <=== Proud recipient of the "FFR Master's Degree." ("roflpwnt")

                            Ricky-I never got my Faygo, God damnit! XD

                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #10214
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10

                              Comment

                              • alster1
                                What is this I don't even
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 948

                                #10215
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10
                                too small

                                Comment

                                Working...