Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mario Bros.
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 595

    #10936
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10 I like Mario more.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #10937
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 because Mario will pwn you with his fireballs
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • omgitznpv
        cohoooooon
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 6980

        #10938
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10. ehhhhhhh

        Mario Bros, no more than one post per page in these threads.
        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

        Comment

        • dandandamdandan1111
          the baker man
          • Jun 2007
          • 2176

          #10939
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          lolwut? 4/10

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #10940
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            dan 7/10
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1120

              #10941
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10

              Comment

              • Mario Bros.
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2007
                • 595

                #10942
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10 I post more then one page because I am unpatient and I want others opinions on if my new avy is better then my old one and also I am bored and not very many people post.

                Comment

                • knuckles2224
                  Angel Island ♥
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1530

                  #10943
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  2/10.


                  Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                  Knuckles you're just a rebel

                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #10944
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Originally posted by Mario Bros.
                    5/10 I post more then one page because I am unpatient and I want others opinions on if my new avy is better then my old one and also I am bored and not very many people post.
                    Yes but if you would read the "Game" thread rules, it says only 1 post per page.

                    7/10 for knuckles


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #10945
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      lol deth

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • brandonmcginnis
                        Member
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 321

                        #10946
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 nice avy

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #10947
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          Comment

                          • Netjet!
                            Sic itur ad astra
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 4701

                            #10948
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 cool av
                            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                            Comment

                            • wazze100
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 34

                              #10949
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Comment

                              • Shadowcliff
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 695

                                #10950
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Eew...

                                3/10

                                Ow.

                                Comment

                                Working...