Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Godnick

    #11701
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10. I love that avatar.

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #11702
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10 it rather scares me lmao
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • UnkownMan
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 1569

        #11703
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        It are balls...
        Originally posted by Choofers
        2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
        We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

        Comment

        • massflavour
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 3102

          #11704
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10.
          .

          Comment

          • xharumoni
            $
            • Apr 2007
            • 581

            #11705
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • Adamaja456
              Absurd
              • Dec 2006
              • 6433

              #11706
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10 lol


              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #11707
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                The hat made me smile.

                7/10

                Comment

                • Waffl3
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 702

                  #11708
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7.5/10
                  rabbit with a hat :P

                  Comment

                  • knuckles2224
                    Angel Island ♥
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1530

                    #11709
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7.5 out of 10, Haven't seen a toad picture in a while.


                    Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                    Knuckles you're just a rebel

                    Comment

                    • Psychotik
                      Heckin' Cute
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 1729

                      #11710
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10
                      wolf
                      edit: possibly coyote
                      Check out my Speedruns
                      Originally posted by TEEX
                      I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                      Comment

                      • dandandamdandan1111
                        the baker man
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 2176

                        #11711
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10
                        emo in a grocery store

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #11712
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          0/10.
                          Last edited by foilman8805; 05-15-2008, 07:16 PM.

                          Comment

                          • happy-boy
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 59

                            #11713
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8 D
                            i kinda like this monkey xD

                            Comment

                            • niceguy104jw
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 54

                              #11714
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Yay! a guy in a red jacket! lol I do wish it was snowing tho... 4/10
                              I raise my sword not to attack, but to defend the weak. I raise my shield to protect not myself, but my honor and ideals. Finally I raise not my banner, but that of the Lord. -Jordan Wayne

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #11715
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10

                                I despise Naruto and I'm tired of people hopping onto the Gaara train.


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...