Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadowcliff
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2008
    • 695

    #11056
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Funky!

    8/10

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #11057
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      It's okay. Just okay.


      Comment

      • Tex :)
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 428

        #11058
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6.5/10
        I just don't know...
        unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

        Comment

        • Flandre Scarlet
          Death
          • Feb 2008
          • 903

          #11059
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10, I like the fading reflection on the water.
          Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #11060
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10, I like the ambiance of the avatar, but I don't like anime.


            I know I'm gonna get a bad rating. xD


            ~Bynary Fission
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Magic_V2
              RobMagic
              • Jun 2006
              • 638

              #11061
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10 did you make that in ms paint?

              Comment

              • SnS
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2007
                • 680

                #11062
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10 Kind of scary!

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #11063
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by Magic_V2
                  10/10 did you make that in ms paint?
                  Yes, I did. And 8/10 for SnS.


                  ~Bynary Fission
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • rsr2
                    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 1386

                    #11064
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    I like it
                    Originally posted by MrGiggles
                    "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                    Comment

                    • Shadowcliff
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 695

                      #11065
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      OH YEEEEAAAAH!

                      9/10

                      @ Rushyrulz: Yea, I saw it and I was just like "avatar." I stuck with it, and it's not much.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #11066
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10 That's deep.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #11067
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10 I liked your avatar when I first joined.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • esupin
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1756

                            #11068
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10

                            http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                            Comment

                            • Mario Bros.
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 595

                              #11069
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              1/10

                              Comment

                              • basicdrummerman
                                rusty old fart
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 1259

                                #11070
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8*/10

                                Comment

                                Working...