Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #10651
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6.5/10
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #10652
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #10653
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10 hahaha xD

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #10654
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10.
          No.

          Comment

          • mike2727
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 971

            #10655
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            4/10


            Best FC's: Adult's Sketchbook, Turbulence, Hellbeat v1



            Want a favourites category in FFR? If so, click
            Here.

            Comment

            • Professor Raine
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1560

              #10656
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10
              It's funny, but the jacking off avatars are getting old.


              My simfilez ----
              :

              Comment

              • intencer
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 17

                #10657
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7.8/10


                Comment

                • kangolokster
                  Gotti
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 344

                  #10658
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Stahp

                  Comment

                  • danny53x
                    AKA Yotipo
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1008

                    #10659
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10
                    :P It has a date in the way.

                    Comment

                    • rsr2
                      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 1386

                      #10660
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #10661
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7.5/10

                        Oh Yeah!
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • Black Yoshi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1322

                          #10662
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10
                          Originally posted by Kairon
                          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                          :O

                          Comment

                          • Xandertrax
                            om nom nom
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1495

                            #10663
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9.15/10

                            Comment

                            • xharumoni
                              $
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 581

                              #10664
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #10665
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                3/10 Anime avatars get old fast

                                Comment

                                Working...