Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L0NEvvolf
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2006
    • 2068

    #9871
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    lol i love cool aid 9.5/10 congrates

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #9872
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      Thx

      Yours is cool
      Last edited by rsr2; 10-25-2007, 08:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to say thx :D
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • L0NEvvolf
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2006
        • 2068

        #9873
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        yey mines cool and so cute to haha but yea im gonna give u a 9/10 now cause u didnt give me a 10 lolz jk 9.5/10

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #9874
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10

          there you go
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • Roy Campbell
            Banned
            • Jul 2007
            • 156

            #9875
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8.5/10

            Comment

            • Ultimatum
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2007
              • 158

              #9876
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10

              Join at own risk lol.

              Comment

              • Roy Campbell
                Banned
                • Jul 2007
                • 156

                #9877
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10

                Comment

                • madmatt621
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3000

                  #9878
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • Roy Campbell
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 156

                    #9879
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8.5/10

                    Comment

                    • Lhosreiff
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 25

                      #9880
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10


                      -oshi I'm #1!

                      ^^

                      Comment

                      • gabgabo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1811

                        #9881
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10 I like Egypt.

                        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                        Comment

                        • Lhosreiff
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 25

                          #9882
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8.5/10

                          I dunno what anthrax is...but


                          -oshi I'm #1!

                          ^^

                          Comment

                          • gabgabo
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1811

                            #9883
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            It's a metal band. The word itself is related to poison.

                            8/10, I still like Egyptians lol.

                            Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #9884
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              2/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #9885
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Originally posted by spinal_compression
                                2/10
                                1/10.

                                That's for being the first person in who knows how long a score less than 5/10 has been given.

                                Comment

                                Working...