Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #10501
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10
    ​

    Comment

    • SuperSonicX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 528

      #10502
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 for Tekken
      My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

      If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #10503
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Its sonic...

        9/10
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #10504
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/trip
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • gabgabo
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 1811

            #10505
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

            Comment

            • TS_SonicMaster
              FFR Lolicon
              • Apr 2006
              • 1257

              #10506
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10 I like the color

              Comment

              • 666midget
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 91

                #10507
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10
                I always liked your avitars

                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

                women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

                they don't even have penises yet, LOL

                Comment

                • WinterFire-girzcute-
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 41

                  #10508
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7.9/10
                  Hi.

                  ^-^
                  It isn't too big, right? :P Yes, yes it is, but I fixd 4 u. <3 stretchy

                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #10509
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10 ehhh


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #10510
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.8/10

                      It's cool but you've had that avatar since I signed up here O_o

                      Comment

                      • heezay
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 95

                        #10511
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        I like japanese styled drawings, but it's not the best I've seen.

                        Comment

                        • indigo23
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 104

                          #10512
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          xD i like it.


                          mY hOPES aRE sO hIGH tHAT yOUR kISS mIGHT kILL mE
                          sO wON'T yOU kILL mE, sO i dIE hAPPY
                          mY hEART iS yOURS tO fILL oR bURST, tO bREAK oR bURY, oR wEAR aS jEWELRY
                          wHICHEVER yOU pREFER

                          Comment

                          • KilikOdagawa
                            Zombie Dancer
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 737

                            #10513
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            You look like someone I live with.

                            I had to LOL
                            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                            Comment

                            • Adamaja456
                              Absurd
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 6433

                              #10514
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10
                              cool/weird


                              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                              Comment

                              • All_That_Chaz
                                Supreme Dictator For Life
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 5874

                                #10515
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10 meh
                                Back to "Back to Earth"
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                god dammit chaz
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                                Comment

                                Working...