Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beaner692
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1071

    #9406
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10


    wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
    I play Vertex BETA :O

    Comment

    • Professor Raine
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1560

      #9407
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10


      My simfilez ----
      :

      Comment

      • Xandertrax
        om nom nom
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 1495

        #9408
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        2/10

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #9409
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #9410
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • TS_SonicMaster
              FFR Lolicon
              • Apr 2006
              • 1257

              #9411
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              Comment

              • gabgabo
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2007
                • 1811

                #9412
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                1/10

                Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                Comment

                • BBoyGNF
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 73

                  #9413
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by gabgabo
                  9/10

                  Also, what are you talking about?
                  l
                  V
                  Well, I dunno what I said that you mean that by, so ill explain both. I rated you before and couldnt remember what I gave you last time, so I decided on a 6. The other explanation, I drew my avatar. :P

                  6/10.
                  Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Professor Raine
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1560

                    #9414
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10


                    My simfilez ----
                    :

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #9415
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      Comment

                      • Professor Raine
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1560

                        #9416
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        It's Hammy. :3 *deathglomp*


                        My simfilez ----
                        :

                        Comment

                        • BBoyGNF
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 73

                          #9417
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          4/10 (Seriously people, how can my awesome artwork be given anything below a perfect score? >:/)
                          Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 140

                            #9418
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                            arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                            Comment

                            • ~sheneen~
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 11

                              #9419
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10 (I don't really like anime)

                              Comment

                              • Engler
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2340

                                #9420
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...