Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emocookie
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 1

    #9361
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    hmmmm
    emocookie...yea i so go there

    Comment

    • gabgabo
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 1811

      #9362
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      I'll give you hmm/10.

      Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

      Comment

      • emocookie
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 1

        #9363
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10 woooot lol
        emocookie...yea i so go there

        Comment

        • gabgabo
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 1811

          #9364
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          lol emocookie I think you're just staying in here waiting for someone to post. Well then, let me give you a post count +1.

          10/10

          Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

          Comment

          • nfm12957
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 12

            #9365
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10
            I HATE NAMINE!! D
            I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

            Comment

            • gabgabo
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 1811

              #9366
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              I don't understand it all lol but I'll give it 7/10.

              Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

              Comment

              • nfm12957
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 12

                #9367
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                1/10 for not reading the moral
                I HATE NAMINE!! D
                I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #9368
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10 for not being funny when trying to be

                  Oh and anime in it too ewe
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • gabgabo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1811

                    #9369
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 for having a good judgment and giving the kid a 1/10.

                    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                    Comment

                    • ejthedj00
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 50

                      #9370
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10 its cool but getting old

                      Comment

                      • BBoyGNF
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 73

                        #9371
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Lawl, 9/10
                        Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #9372
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          4/10


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • gabgabo
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1811

                            #9373
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by ejthedj00
                            6/10 its cool but getting old
                            ROFL

                            I had this avatar for about 5 days...

                            Edit: I forgot to post a score, nice avatar adamaja 10/10 I love it but... it's getting old (joking).

                            Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #9374
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • cooldude35
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 130

                                #9375
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...