Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #9106
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Comment

    • massflavour
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 3102

      #9107
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10

      ps why were you banned
      .

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #9108
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        B/c I responded to Blazze.

        Comment

        • Gavriel
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2007
          • 0

          #9109
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #9110
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10 i don't give anything lower for non anime
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • revolutionist112
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 5

              #9111
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              you know what, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #9112
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Ravia
                  Ahh the fond memories
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1315

                  #9113
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Good old junky room.

                  7/10



                  Comment

                  • gabgabo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1811

                    #9114
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Is that Pokemon?
                    Seriously I love the look of the avatar but I hate pokemon.
                    Avatar:10/10
                    Pokemon:0/10

                    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                    Comment

                    • revolutionist112
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 5

                      #9115
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      4/10
                      you know what, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

                      Comment

                      • gabgabo
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1811

                        #9116
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4/10 :P

                        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #9117
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          2/10

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • Ravia
                            Ahh the fond memories
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1315

                            #9118
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Actually reminds me of my old school in California. They kept it messy.



                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #9119
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              I used to be a pokemon addict... an i'm still sad to say i remember it all.
                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #9120
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...