Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #8206
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • KilikOdagawa
      Zombie Dancer
      • Jun 2007
      • 737

      #8207
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10
      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

      Comment

      • cooldude35
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 130

        #8208
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        penis too big. hurts ladies.

        Comment

        • jayman144
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 11

          #8209
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #8210
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • Karulain
              (◡‿◡✿
              • Jun 2006
              • 126

              #8211
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10
              Karuh ♥

              "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

              Comment

              • Shadow The Hedgehog 9
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 11

                #8212
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                Comment

                • beaner692
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1071

                  #8213
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  3/10 I prefer my fairies to be female


                  wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                  I play Vertex BETA :O

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #8214
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • beaner692
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1071

                      #8215
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      thats about the 5th time youv rated my avatar lulz

                      7/10


                      wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                      I play Vertex BETA :O

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #8216
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • BowserFanatic
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 73

                          #8217
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Comment

                          • Flyleef
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 401

                            #8218
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by spinal_compression
                            7/10
                            I would've rated you a 10 because you're hot.. but oh well..

                            ^Uh.. 8/10
                            No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                            these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                            If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                            My heart, filled with loving radiance
                            Is forever thinking of you.

                            These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                            All I want is to have you by my side,
                            so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                            even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                            Comment

                            • KilikOdagawa
                              Zombie Dancer
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 737

                              #8219
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Let Mom Sleep

                              9/10
                              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                              Comment

                              • BrothaMuthaFxckinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 14

                                #8220
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...