Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 140

    #8176
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Strawberry!!

    5/10
    <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

    arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #8177
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #8178
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • fma907
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 13

          #8179
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          i dont know what it is so
          6/10
          F_F_R!!!!!^_^

          Comment

          • SaguchiTheCat
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 167

            #8180
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10
            The Grim Reaper shall come for you!

            Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
            Butterfly 8-bit.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #8181
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10

              Comment

              • Zamiax
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 231

                #8182
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                4/10
                If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

                Support the FFR help system
                Click me!


                Join Kongregate!


                Join a new gaming community,

                "God does not exist"
                -- Karl Marx
                "Karl Marx does not exist"
                -- God

                Comment

                • burningeyes88
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 359

                  #8183
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10 4 blach and just incase anyone is wondering my avi is the cover of nine inch nailscd, year zero
                  Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  You spelled FFR wrong.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • WhyCry
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 186

                    #8184
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Sephiroth28
                      Snake Princess
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 929

                      #8185
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.7/10
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • jayman144
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 11

                        #8186
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9.9/10
                        sweet!

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #8187
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Looks like a Hayao Miyazaki work. Great Director

                          10/10
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • -xXo.oXx-
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 18

                            #8188
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Oooh! Oooh! What about mine?
                            "I h8 people."

                            Comment

                            • burningeyes88
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 359

                              #8189
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              gay and confusing 4/10
                              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              You spelled FFR wrong.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight

                              Comment

                              • TS_SonicMaster
                                FFR Lolicon
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1257

                                #8190
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...