Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TK_pavonineukon
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 164

    #8071
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Can hardly see anything... But I guess it's semi-kewl in a gothic/creepy/omg-I-wanna-murder-myself kind of way. 5/10
    Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

    (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

    Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

    pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

    Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

    pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

    Comment

    • Skare Krow
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 31

      #8072
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      I can see everything... But I guess it's semi-kewl in a beatiful/happy/omg-I-wanna-water-my-garden kind of way. 5/10

      Comment

      • TK_pavonineukon
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 164

        #8073
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Lol. 8/10 for the comment, but the pic. is still 5/10.

        And don't reply using the same format as I did or I'll get my pavonines to attack you with their killer claws carying floral decorated water cans.
        Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

        (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

        Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

        pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

        Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

        pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

        Comment

        • nfm12957
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 12

          #8074
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8.74/10
          ;_;
          I HATE NAMINE!! D
          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

          Comment

          • Skare Krow
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 31

            #8075
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Reapers= over used, 4/10

            Comment

            • beaner692
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1071

              #8076
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10 I ate nails for breakfast


              wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
              I play Vertex BETA :O

              Comment

              • Cats_Go_Meow
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 199

                #8077
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10


                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #8078
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • super kid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1359

                    #8079
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    2/10
                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                    Comment

                    • burningeyes88
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 359

                      #8080
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10
                      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      You spelled FFR wrong.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #8081
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • -paexaea-
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 4611

                          #8082
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Avatar isn't showing, so I'll rate the person above yours.
                          0/10 for attempt at the Limecat meme.
                          See you, Space Cowboy.

                          Comment

                          • Baka05Carl
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 223

                            #8083
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • Skare Krow
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 31

                              #8084
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              2/10, i hate anime

                              Comment

                              • cooldude35
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 130

                                #8085
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                pictures getting old same with mine well its not as old as the pop bottle guy

                                so um 7/10 o.o
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...