Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Black Yoshi
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1322

    #8161
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10
    Originally posted by Kairon
    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

    :O

    Comment

    • KilikOdagawa
      Zombie Dancer
      • Jun 2007
      • 737

      #8162
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      I love horses

      10/10
      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

      Comment

      • powerflash86
        FFRVet
        • Oct 2006
        • 49

        #8163
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10



        Facebook. add me

        Comment

        • burningeyes88
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 359

          #8164
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10
          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          You spelled FFR wrong.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • KilikOdagawa
            Zombie Dancer
            • Jun 2007
            • 737

            #8165
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Aliens!!!

            9/10
            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

            Comment

            • shadowraikiri
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 269

              #8166
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              black you gave me a 5??? but my kitty pwns read what it says too.

              foxman 9/10
              §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
              THIS IS TRADEMARKED

              cant copy this stuff beezy.

              Comment

              • burningeyes88
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 359

                #8167
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9/10
                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                You spelled FFR wrong.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #8168
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • burningeyes88
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 359

                    #8169
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    everything is 7 with u spinal and ur cute 9/10
                    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    You spelled FFR wrong.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • KilikOdagawa
                      Zombie Dancer
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 737

                      #8170
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Oh No!!! Run Away!!!!

                      9/10
                      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                      Comment

                      • fma907
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 13

                        #8171
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6.5
                        F_F_R!!!!!^_^

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #8172
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1120

                            #8173
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • shadowraikiri
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 269

                              #8174
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              quack/10
                              §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
                              THIS IS TRADEMARKED

                              cant copy this stuff beezy.

                              Comment

                              • -paexaea-
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 4611

                                #8175
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Cat memes are not funny.

                                2/10.
                                See you, Space Cowboy.

                                Comment

                                Working...