Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sephiroth28
    Snake Princess
    • Apr 2007
    • 929

    #6391
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10
    sigpic

    Comment

    • CrashJet555
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 298

      #6392
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 Motherf**ker!!!
      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

      "Parents always told me
      That I could be
      Anyone I wanted to
      So I became me"

      Comment

      • Raziel_Darkeden
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 337

        #6393
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        0.3/10

        Comment

        • CrashJet555
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 298

          #6394
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 Motherf**ke!!!
          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

          "Parents always told me
          That I could be
          Anyone I wanted to
          So I became me"

          Comment

          • Raziel_Darkeden
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 337

            #6395
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            0.0/10

            Comment

            • _Ashuku
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 190

              #6396
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10 very unique
              LOL!!!

              Comment

              • Raziel_Darkeden
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 337

                #6397
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Comment

                • dcr
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 335

                  #6398
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I love your siggy ashuku

                  Comment

                  • CrashJet555
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 298

                    #6399
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 Motherf**kers!!!
                    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                    "Parents always told me
                    That I could be
                    Anyone I wanted to
                    So I became me"

                    Comment

                    • _Ashuku
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 190

                      #6400
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Originally posted by dcr
                      I love your siggy ashuku
                      Thank you,Above person rating 0/10
                      LOL!!!

                      Comment

                      • dcr
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 335

                        #6401
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Comment

                        • Sephiroth28
                          Snake Princess
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 929

                          #6402
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Raziel_Darkeden
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 337

                            #6403
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • Bamboozler
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 155

                              #6404
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Comment

                              • thechild
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1642

                                #6405
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6.23459951/10

                                Comment

                                Working...