Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matrixdude
    And She Screams My Name
    • Jun 2006
    • 1351

    #1501
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6.79/10

    Uhh... Cool?

    Comment

    • insanefreddy926
      Super Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 187

      #1502
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7.1463/10
      yeaorwgh.

      Comment

      • obie32one
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 906

        #1503
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        um 3/10....its a stuffed....thing, actually idk wat the heck it is lol

        Comment

        • Ikasugai
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 50

          #1504
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I can't tell what it is but it looks cool.
          7/10


          ~Ikasugai

          Thank you very much.

          Comment

          • prettypapercuts
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 34

            #1505
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10

            It's a swirl.. and it's all colorized... *ADD moment*


            Originally posted by massflavour
            you want to be "blown" by a 7 year old tranny pirate?

            I guess that beats playing ffr.

            Comment

            • meiloyn
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 291

              #1506
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8.5/10

              That is such a cool stunt. I wish I could do it.
              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #1507
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8.59/10

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • akuma696
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 116

                  #1508
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10

                  Comment

                  • apple23
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 10

                    #1509
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #1510
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #1511
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4/10
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Matrixdude
                          And She Screams My Name
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1351

                          #1512
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6.83/10

                          Comment

                          • 666midget
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 91

                            #1513
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 nice...

                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

                            women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

                            they don't even have penises yet, LOL

                            Comment

                            • ffrrocksya
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 285

                              #1514
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8.4/10

                              FC's:52
                              AAA's:11
                              Tokens:18
                              Skill Tokens:3

                              I play with one hand
                              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                              Comment

                              • t0ni
                                ITG Stepartist
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 231

                                #1515
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                rofl 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...