Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #3856
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • Blue_eyed_jessica
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 103

      #3857
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9.5/10
      I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

      Comment

      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1120

        #3858
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10

        Comment

        • Blue_eyed_jessica
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 103

          #3859
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5.987123465/10
          I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

          Comment

          • thechild
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1642

            #3860
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10

            Comment

            • Blue_eyed_jessica
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 103

              #3861
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10

              we need more people lol this is gonna go on for ever and ever and ever between the same people...
              I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

              Comment

              • justom
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 698

                #3862
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10
                _

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #3863
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • justom
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 698

                    #3864
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10
                    _

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #3865
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10

                      Comment

                      • Crashfan3
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 2937

                        #3866
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • apple23
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 10

                          #3867
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #3868
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Also 9/10

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #3869
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #3870
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...