Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16246
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10 what

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #16247
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 boobs
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #16248
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10 shyotz

        Comment

        • Commandersa1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2344

          #16249
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 Because my post count goes up no matter what I rate your avatar.

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #16250
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • jump_the_bullet
              Oh you fancy, huh?
              • Jan 2008
              • 912

              #16251
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10 etc

              Comment

              • leadafro
                Tykeem Ultimatum
                • Dec 2004
                • 975

                #16252
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                rofl...sponge bob.

                7/10
                I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                Comment

                • FN_Boski
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jun 2008
                  • 164

                  #16253
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7.99/10

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #16254
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Comment

                    • Tater Tot
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 582

                      #16255
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10 Brings back memories of staying up late and watching FMA on Adult Swim.

                      Have you met my good friend The Warden?


                      All images are links, click one and have fun!

                      Comment

                      • icontrolyourworld
                        Enjoy life!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4197

                        #16256
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        super jail/10 is what i'm thinking
                        P.S. I am a fat cock sucking piece of ****. Rate my avatar less than 10 now please ^_^ it's what i want you to do! I love you like no one has ever loved you before, so that's why i'm saying go ahead and do it. Oh also i fap to gay porn at night time when my dad is sleeping because he thinks less of gay people and i just want to be accepted.
                        Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 06-10-2009, 05:20 AM.

                        Comment

                        • poleaxe
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 341

                          #16257
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10 i dont like to read someones avatar >.>

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #16258
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
                            P.S. I am a fat cock sucking piece of ****. Rate my avatar less than 10 now please ^_^ it's what i want you to do! I love you like no one has ever loved you before, so that's why i'm saying go ahead and do it. Oh also i fap to gay porn at night time when my dad is sleeping because he thinks less of gay people and i just want to be accepted.
                            Yeah you're not cool bro. Don't even try to edit your post now, because you wrote this failed attempt at being funny yourself.

                            PS 5/10

                            Comment

                            • poleaxe
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 341

                              #16259
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              didnt even notice his white writing >.>

                              PS 6/10

                              Comment

                              • Im Vince
                                Allez Montréal!
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 819

                                #16260
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                u're supposed to post once per page

                                PS 5/10
                                AAAs: 817
                                Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
                                Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

                                Comment

                                Working...