Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meiloyn
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 291

    #1351
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8.5/10

    I like the way Squirtle looks evil.
    My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

    Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
    Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
    Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
    Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

    Comment

    • crazymagicician000
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 178

      #1352
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10 cause i have no idea what there doing



      Ryan Playing Series Which is basically just me and matrixdude being weird on camera... Enjoy all 17 episodes



      Comment

      • t0ni
        ITG Stepartist
        • Aug 2005
        • 231

        #1353
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        3/10

        Comment

        • HiSummoner
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 10

          #1354
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10 thats just plain funny


          Comment

          • dashoe93
            Alphabet Crowd
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2005
            • 2950

            #1355
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            ~DAshoe93~

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #1356
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10

              I like it for some reason.

              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #1357
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                um i say 8.5/10

                Comment

                • HiSummoner
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 10

                  #1358
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Its abstract, its messy, and it has no point of interest..... I LIKE IT! 9 out of 10.


                  Comment

                  • obie32one
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 906

                    #1359
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    lol haha i like urs.....8/10

                    Comment

                    • MasochisticLove
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 8

                      #1360
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 very unique and wowish ^^


                      -Masosigpic

                      Comment

                      • obie32one
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 906

                        #1361
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        how bout 7/10 i like the dark looks

                        Comment

                        • HiSummoner
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 10

                          #1362
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          i rated u earlier.. I'll rate u again 10 out of 10 beacuse I like it more right now!


                          Comment

                          • MasochisticLove
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 8

                            #1363
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 once again just cause ffx rocks lol


                            -Masosigpic

                            Comment

                            • HiSummoner
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 10

                              #1364
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8 just 'cuz


                              Comment

                              • green_monkey07
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 29

                                #1365
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10


                                Comment

                                Working...